Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Clear Proof Challenge Day 4

Today is day 4 of the Clear Proof challenge. I haven't used the product on my face since day 2. I haven't used ANY product since then. Yesterday morning, I applied the cleanser to my forearm to see if I had a reaction. Last night, I used the cleanser to clean my forearm, then applied the toner. Over night, there were no reactions. This morning, I cleansed my arm with the cleanser, applied the toner, and applied the acne cream in 2 spots on my arm. I rubbed in the cream, and kept a "control" area free from acne cream (still has cleanser and toner applied though).

So far, there are no reactions on my arm. I only applied the acne cream a few minutes ago, so we'll see what happens later tonight. I will apply the cleanser, toner, and acne cream to my arm again tonight, leaving space between acne cream spots.

My arm 11:15am 10/21/14
My facial swelling has gone down a lot since Sunday. It is almost completely gone. I still have some swelling under my eyes, but I'm hoping that will be gone by tomorrow.

10/21/14 11:15am 10/21/14 11:15am

To be sure my reaction wasn't caused by using Garnier that one time, I cleaned my right forearm with Garnier, and will clean it again with the Clear Proof products in a few hours. Here is the before photo of my right arm:

10/21/14 11:34am Garnier washed

No comments:

Post a Comment