Saturday, October 18, 2014

Clear Proof Challenge Day 2

Ok, so I'm on day 2 of the 30 day Clear Proof challenge (that I received compliments of Influenster and Mary Kay to try). I washed my face in the shower this morning with Garnier oily skin face wash, then applied the Clear Proof toner, acne cream, and moisturizer. I wanted to stick to it all once a day to start, but I was curious how it would hold up through the day. I washed my face around 2pm. My boyfriend and I went to the movies (saw Gone Girl) and by 6:30pm, my face looked like the kitchen of McDonalds. I've never seen my face so oily before. I should have taken a picture, but I was out in public and didn't want to take a bathroom selfie.

Now, I'm not sure if it was the moisturizer that made me greasy, or if it was the combination of using 2 different brand products together. I just now washed my face to remove the day's dirt, grease, and makeup. I have to admit, it removed my makeup and dirt without having to scrub. The cotton pad I used to apply the toner was also clean, meaning there wasn't much dirt and grime left behind. I've never applied toner before and had a clean pad afterwards.

I have been congested and blowing my nose a lot the last couple days, so my nose is breaking out. The toner burned on my raw nostrils and acne, but we'll see how long the blemishes last.

I'll try the whole system tomorrow before I apply makeup, then see how oily my face gets.

No comments:

Post a Comment