Sunday, October 19, 2014

Clear Proof Challenge Day 3

Well, I had to stop the Clear Proof challenge. I woke up this morning with an itchy, swollen face and neck. I've never had an allergic reaction to any cosmetics or acne products before. I took a Benedryl at about 10:30 this morning, and again at around 2pm. My face is still swollen. I did a patch test on my arm, so we'll see if any of the spots react. I got a little itchy in the test areas earlier, but nothing continuous. I emailed Influenster informing them of the allergic reaction, so hopefully this won't disqualify me for future VoxBoxes. I really enjoy testing products, and was looking forward to seeing how Clear Proof helped my complexion. Unfortunately, an itchy, swollen complexion was not what I was hoping for. It's 12 midnight, and I'm still swollen. I've only used water to wash my face today.

10:54 am 10:54 am
1:56 pm 11:57 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment