Thursday, October 23, 2014

Clear Proof Challenge Day 6

Today would have been Clear Proof challenge day 6. I've been testing all steps of the Clear Proof system on my arms and this morning, I can see reactions. Both arms have itchy, red bumps, similar to a light rash. The rash is all over the testing area, not just the acne cream spots.

My conclusion:

It takes a few days to develop sensitivity to the system. I'm not going to continue testing to pin point the exact product. I haven't used the system on my face since day 3, when I first had the bad, allergic reaction. My face swelling is finally gone, the redness in  my cheeks is almost gone, and now I have red bumps on my arms. I think I've tested this system more than enough.

I hope that this system works for other people who are not allergic to it. Unfortunately, for the safety of my health, I cannot complete the 30 day challenge.

Side note:

The products I normally use on a regular basis have salicylic acid and/or benzoyl peroxide as ingredients. I've never had a reaction to any acne cream, soap, toner, moisturizer, or cosmetic before. The Clear Proof system is the first time I've ever had a reaction. I've used Mary Kay cosmetics in the past as well with no reactions (eye shadow, lip stick, facial powder).

Final test day - small, reddish bumps/rash - left arm, no Garnier

Final test day - small, reddish bumps/rash - right arm, Garnier used
I want to thank Influenster and Mary Kay for the complimentary Clear Proof system they gave me to try, and I am sad I wasn't able to safely test the product for the full duration requested. I hope they still consider me for testing other products in the future.

Before | After

No comments:

Post a Comment